Sunday, April 4, 2010

What I did This Weekend : Part II



Sunday Morning. I got up as late as I probably could. I think it was 11 o clock when i finally gave up and decided i couldn't push it any further. Over-sleeping at times makes your mind go all funny and numb and that was what was happening to me. So i got up had my breakfast, some good old ( freshly prepared ) idlis and Studied Pharmacology a bit. Yes Boys and Girls. I studied! Because exams are nearing and I'm ashamed to confess that until a few days back, i did not know what the ACE in ACE inhibitors stood for. Well of course I do Now. For the curious minds, its Angiotensin Converting Enzyme inhibitors
I realized how much I'm left to study for the up coming exams. A LOT was the realization. My cousin came over. She's getting married this summer. We, Maharashtrians, have this ritual where we throw a dinner party for the bride and the groom and prepare their favorite recipes. She had come over for the same. The ceremony is called KELVAN The extended families decided to do a potluck dinner and before you know it, we, the kids, were kicked out of the dinner party :( DOnt aSk WHy! Even I dOnt know the answer to that oNe! The foods gonna be amazing though...Chicken appetizers, Fried fish and our very own signature FRUIT CUSTARD. I reluctantly made the custard and suppressed my urge to spit in it. I DIDN'T. DON'T WORRY. My mum kept swatting my hand off every time i tried to steal a few pieces of fruits.. I mean COME ON! When they're lying there, rotting away to glory you let me have them then! Then They left, my cousin and me mum. And I still haven't studied as much as I was hoping i would. Played my guitar, spoke on the phone, fought with my sis, plannin to order food now. I still have My forensic medicine journal to complete!!! last date of submission tomorrow. which i realized just before i sat to do drugs for cough and bronchial asthma. Well i knew it was on the 5th, but i didn't realize the 5th is TOMORROW!! So that's what I'm gonna do now. Until next time take care, night and hope you have a happpee week! God i hate MONDAYS =/ and HAPPY EASTER btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment