Friday, April 2, 2010

Life & Death

It's not something anyone likes to talk about. But its just a composition.
Its my take on what I think will happen just as I am about to leave Planet Earth.
This might be a li'l grim to handle but nevertheless its something i wrote..
And oh by the way, while we're at it, I've clicked the pic too =]
And I'm coincidentally typing this is while listening to The Splitsvilla Theme by Agnee which is just about Perfect!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When all Is said and done,
when its Time for me to go,
The laughter i shared
is all That I'll remember.
Smiles. Blinding pearly whites
Innocent pure and blissful.
Is all I came here for;
And that's all I shall carry on.
What'l flash before my eyes
is not the happiness I received or the tears I've cried
A moment too less to fit them all in,
The echo of sheer joy is what I'll bear within.

No comments:

Post a Comment