Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Wisdom Often Comes From Television..





So I was watching an episode of some reality based television programme a couple of days ago and I heard Andrew Symonds say something.. He said,
"Never Feel Sorry for Yourself. The Moment You Start Feeling Sorry for Yourself, You Dampen Your Spirit"
. Now they bleeped it to translate it into Hindi, but I believe it was more of less the same in English..

These words hit me like a bullet. I've been going through a lot of emotional ups & downs lately, and this turned my world upside down. It gave me a new perspective. These words were SO Powerful! I got an attitude makeover in an instant..!

Now the quote might not appeal to you the same way it did to me, but rest assured, God has his own ways of sending signals. Watch out.. cause He's always there with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment